Question
Posted by: MONIQUE | 2011/05/16

VAGINAL DISCHARGE

Good day doc. I''m very concern i''ve been having a discharge that smells real bad. It only started when my partner and i decided to a child and started to ve unprotected sex. The smell is not going away and is really strong, i dont have any other symptoms beside loosing wieght now. Should i visit my gp.

Yes it sounds like an STI.

2
Posted by: lala | 2011/05/27

hello Dr
I am 22yrs Im on Yasmin for my POCS.I''ve been on it since Jan to date. But since April on the white pill my periods start with a VERY dark brown to reddish thick &  sticky discharge. Then after 2/3 days I bleed very lightly for a day or so then thats the end of my periods. I am sexually active with my fiance (unprotected). Recently have left side pelvic pain {ovary area} when I sneeze. Could this be a STI or bad reaction to Yasmin. please help

Reply to lala

Yes it sounds like an STI.