Question
Posted by: jones | 2011/02/09

vaginal discharge

This might nt b the right platform , bt let me just ask anyway. My gf has a white paste like vaginal discharge that does not produce any smell. Is it normal or i shud hv reason to fear. Thanks

Could be normal, but you're right, this is not the right place. Try Cyberdoc or gynaedoc elsewhere in H24.

6
Posted by: hestia | 2011/02/09

I have a feeling that this is more than just about a discharge. Are you maybe scared that she migth have someone else on the side line? Now you are not sure if it is normal or due to her being active with someone else.
either way, discharge may be innocent. It is a way for the vagina to clean.

Reply to hestia
Posted by: LOL | 2011/02/09

The worst vaginal discharge you can have is a baby, it takes about 18 years before the problem goes away!

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Dukes | 2011/02/09

As long as the discharge is not smelly its ok, but she should consult and try to eat lots of yougurts it help for candida. LI you have a mad cow disease. You are a weak smeally pig that must be washed with a scobrash on your brain, cells are dying, but is clear you were born with diformation, IDIOT COW.

Reply to Dukes
Posted by: Casey | 2011/02/09

It will be best for her to see her GP about this, just to get clarity.

Reply to Casey
Posted by: ll | 2011/02/09

you have to fear. she is an alien. all other women have dry vaginas. pantyliners in the shops are for aliens, not normal chicks.

in short: phone SAA and get yourself on the next plane to Timbaktu  you need to get away from this girlfriend asap.

seriously: how old are you, and i take it she is your 1st sexual partner?

Reply to ll