Question
Posted by: Bambi | 2010/03/04

Vaginal discharge

Hi, my 8 yeaqr old daugter has the past couple of days a yellow vaginal discharge (on her underwear) she does not have any other complains (illness) except a bit of stuffy nose. Is this something to be concerend about, should I take her to doc?

Hallo Bambi - if it is not smelling unpleasant and looks like a light yellow creamy discharge, it could be normal for her age. If it is itchy or smells unpleasant she may have a bacterial infection (sometimes due to wiping back to front) Small girls may also get vaginal infections when sexually abused. If you are worried, rather let your doctor have a look.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/04

Reply to cyberdoc