Posted by: Liya | 2009-06-16

vaginal discharge

i' m wondering if you could please advise me - i have recently been getting a discharge - its milky white and fluid, not a thick or mucus-like discharge. It has no smell. i' ve had it on several occasions before but didn' t bother to get it checked. But recently it' s been happening often - sometimes several times a day. It sometimes happens while i' m standing or walking - it' s basically a rush of warm fluid being discharged-at times i' ve actually thought that i lost control of my bladder as it feels as if i urinated slightly when this happens but when i check - it' s the discharge. This is the best way for me to describe this. Please advise me. Thanks.

^This is not specific enough to make a diagnosis. You will have to see a doctor for an examination.