Question
Posted by: JK | 2008/07/25

Vaginal discharge

I' ve always had a normaly discharge and knew the changes when I was ovulating etc. Lately I have a discharge that has changed a bit in consistency and I need advice how to treat it. My symptoms are slight itching, nothing irritating but the itching is there. The discharge is a white-yellow colour with tiny granules in it. There is no odour present at all. Which products can I use to treat this yeast infection. I presume it is one. I haven'  t been sexually active with anyone either. I do not feel any pain either.

It does sound like a yeast infection. You could use Canesten pessaries.
A normal discharge is cleMiar, not itchy or smelly.

3
Posted by: NIx | 2009/04/15

i' ve been having some ithcing in the vaginal area with excessive discharge it has an odour to it,. the discharge is lumpy

Reply to NIx
Posted by: lolly | 2008/11/25

I have a discharge, however I usually do so its not a suprise. I am just wondering what is normal and how do I know if there is something wrong? It is slightly milky no odour, however it smells acidic? Should I be concerned?

Reply to lolly
Posted by: waterbaby | 2008/07/25

Hi doc

i would like to hear ur response as well.
i would like to know what constitutes a " normal"  discharge, and what symotpms should i look out for if i have an infection.

many thanks.

Reply to waterbaby