Question
Posted by: Millicent | 2011/05/08

Vaginal difference

Hi, after three kids, my bladder was weak and I started suffering from urinary incontinence. I had a sling put in by a urologist a nd it has actually made a difference to vagina as well, ie. it is not as loose as it used to be. sex is far appealing and enjoyable. I am posting this as there seem to be a few posts from women complaining about loose vaginas after birth.

Doctor, any idea how a bladder sling could affect the muscles of the vagina?

What a great outcome! I don't have indepth knowledge of these procedures but know that the aim is to reinforce the ligaments supporting the urethra in an attempt restore the urinary anatomy to its correct position, to prevent stress incontinence, an under diagnosed problem. Your procedure may have affected the vagina too by supporting the ligaments, though I don't think there is any surgery to the vaginal muscles. I will enquire whether this is a common outcome! SASHA

2
Posted by: CMP | 2011/05/10

Serious! My bladder dropped and find when I do intensive work out and have a half full bladder I can dribble :( I have 2 kids, both delivered vaginally!! I am going to see a urologist!

I hope it has the same effect for me too!

Reply to CMP
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/05/08

Reply to sexologist