Posted by: CJ | 2010-03-30

Vaginal cream

I went to the Gynae recently, and she put me onto this cream for discharge, as mine has been quite bad recently. the directions on the package insert state to insert the cream at night (with an applicator) which I have done. The only issue is the cream tends to run out in the morning, and all throughout the day. Is there any reason for this? Or anyway I can keep the cream up there so it can do its function??

This is normal. Enough will stay in for it to perform its function.

Posted by: CJ | 2010-03-31

Thanks so much! So at least I now know Im not malfunctioning or something that it runs out and doesnt stay there!
Thanks for your help!

Reply to CJ
Posted by: MomE | 2010-03-30

The cream will do the work during the night. It doesn''t need to stay there all day as well and you can''t keep it there.

Reply to MomE