Question
Posted by: pocca | 2009-11-05

vaginal burning

hi

about 5 days ago i was at a friend' s house where i took a bath with a few drops of bio-oil in, as i do normally at my own house.
the next morning i had a vaginal discomfort with a yellow discharge.
a few days later, my vagina started turning red and a little bit swollen with intense buring while urinating. What bothers me most, is that I saw yesterday that my glands in the fold of my leg on the lefthand side of my vagina is swollen and painful.

I drink citro-soda for the burning and have been dosing myself with Viral-guard and vitamin C. even tried applying plain yoghurt on the vagina on the first 2 days, but it only got worse.

any help please?

You have obviously picked up some kind of infection, which sounds quite severe. I would suggest that you see a doctor ro determine what kind of infection and what treatment is necessary.

6
Posted by: me | 2010-02-17

this thing with the discharge is only upsetting me verry much as mine started from nowhere really, i have been to the doctor countless times and i havent got the proper medication as from month to month i have the discharge, the itch and its uncomfortable and embarrasing on my ne relationships

Reply to me
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-02-01

Wel i had a miscariage a year ago and thats whr i thnk the tr0uble startd. Since then iv had vaginal disc0mf0rt. Yell0wish greenish discharge, sumtyms thick white lumps of discharge

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Mandy | 2010-02-01

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-08

Posted by: minky | 2009-11-06

get yourself gyna guard ultimate wash and capsules.
great product and will get rid of the infection in no time

Reply to minky
Posted by: pocca | 2009-11-05

i forgot to say that i am on Nur-isterate (2-monthly injection contraceptive) and i didnt have my period for almost 2 months now, and it started yesterday again.

Reply to pocca