Vaginal Bleeding after miscarriage

Since the 4th month in my pregnancy I had bleeding that was the same as menstrunation bleeding. My gynie wrote it off to a low lying placenta. I had a natural miscarriage on 25th May (the baby was born at 22/23wks). With no scrape. The bleeding subsided in a about 2wks time to what I would call pink water leaking from my vagina in the 3rd wk.Did see my gynie during the 3rd week and he says it is normal.Since Monday 15th I have been having bleeding again like menstruation bleeding. Did contact my gynie yesterday and he says I must still wait a month. And if it hasnt stop I must come see him. Please do you have any advise or suggestions as I would like the bleeding to stop as we would like to get pregnant as soos as possible. Was wondering can I demand a scrape or is it not necessary?

A scrape isn't usulaly necessary at 22 weeks if the placenta is complete. There isn't really anything you can do to speed things up as the body has to adjust to the hormone changes after a pregnancy. It is suggested that you do not fall pregnant for at least 3 months anyway, to decrease the chnaces of another miscarriage.