Question
Posted by: Kamini | 2011/06/01

vaginal bleeding

I have had a re-occuring discharge for over a year now, it is white and thick, its sometimes itchy. I get this a week before my period starts and it ends with the period. I''ve used creams and antibiotics it still comes back. I am on evra patch contraceptives. Last month a week before my period started the discharge was there with traces of blood. This month a week after my period stopped i have slight trace of blood with discharge. Where could the blood be coming from, should I be worried....

It sounds like recurrent thrush. SOme blood can be present due to the inflammation. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. You should of course have regular gynae check-ups to exclude other problems.

2

Posted by: Gopo Morgan | 2011/06/03

I have had a re-occuring discharge for over a year now, it is white and thick, its sometimes itchy. I get this a week before my period starts and it ends with the period. I''''ve used creams and antibiotics it still comes back. I am on evra patch contraceptives. Last month a week before my period started the discharge was there with traces of blood. This month a week after my period stopped i have slight trace of blood with discharge. Where could the blood be coming from, should I be worried

Reply to Gopo Morgan