Question
Posted by: Coco | 2011/05/05

Vaginal Bleeding :(

Hi, I have a concern and would like some advise. Me and my husband had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation (yes, we are trying to have a baby). After the first intercouse, I had very light vaginal bleeding which stopped after a day or so. However, about 3 days later we had intercourse again, and I havent stopped bleeding since.

The bleeding varies in quantity from very little to about enough for it to look as if my period is about to start. I have no abdominal pain and the "  blood"  is brownish/pinkish in colour, with no foul odour.

What could be the cause of this? I haven''''t been able to take time off from work to go to the doctor :(

It culd be a problem with the cervix. You need to see your doctor.

1