Question
Posted by: Karlin | 2009/10/19

vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)

about 19months ago i had to have a c-section due to the fact that i had genital warts, for some reason my doctor only removed them on the day of my c-section, after he had removed the baby he quarterised them. Now I am pregnant again almost 3months along,and i really want to have viginal birth please can you advice me on VBAC hospitals and doctors in and around South Africa that can help me please and also could you advice me on what you think i should do thanks.

Kind Regards,
Karlin

The decision about VBAC will depend on the size of the baby close to the time of delivery and the size of your pelvis, as well as whether there are any medical problems or problems during the pregnancy. Thus there are not specific doctors who do VBACs. You could discuss this with whoever you see at the time of the first visit.

2