Posted by: KIM | 2011-07-29

Vaginal and anal bleaching in jhb

Can someone please advise me of a place that i can go to in JHB area to have this vaginal and anal bleaching done?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

What is this about ?? Anal bleaching I have heard about.. I guess people have a right to aesthetically pretty anuses.. I am not sure what makes an aesthetically attractive anus but I think a trend of anal bleaching can create self consciousness in people reading this - and already people are uncomfortable with their anuses...

But vaginal bleaching??? Have you got your anatomy correct? The vagina is a canal, an internal organ , not visible to the naked eye- unless you get a speculum with a magnifying glass and check your own vagina out.
If you are referring to your vulva or as we call it today, your clitoral complex, then I wonder why you want to bleach this sensitive area of your body?? And how do you know that this bleach will not burn you so that you are left with pain and permanent burn marks?
Many women remain uncomfortable with the look of their vulvas and as I said above, imagine if this begins a trend, so many more women will feel their vulvas are unattractive/abnormal and continue to disallow pleasure.
no bleaching please!

If you don't know the answers to these question, please don't post any thing cause it just makes you look stupid! Seriously! B

Did you find out where ? Annoying when you ask a question and then someone doesn't :)