Posted by: Vino | 2012-05-11

Vaginal Acne

I have in the past two weeks developed an pimple/bump on my vagina, when i squeezed it it had a white pus with some blood, now there is another one. I have started shaving the area but using a cream that you just wipe off, I have been under tremendous stress lately, so i am not sure whether its the shaving, the stress or an std. i am sexually active but uses condoms.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you might need a course of oral antibiotics to clear up the infection. Do not squeeze the abscess/pimple, as it can make it worse and even infect other areas. Your doctor will also be able to do a STD screening.