Question
Posted by: angelface | 2009/04/08

vaginal

I please need some help or advise. After my daughters birth I started getting a vaginal infection every month, then I phoned my guny and he gave me tablets to drink and it went away for a few months and now from this year I started getting vaginal infection again, and i' ve picked up that it is a week or so before I start my menstruation and the infection is a very runny white discharge (NO ODDER) and my vagina/clitoris is swollen and red.

It sounds like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.