Question
Posted by: cape_town | 2009-04-01

vagina too wet

Hi again,

I just posted about anal sex, and this is why we trying anal sex more often, because she gets so wet it sometimes is so bad that there is hardly any friction... which is not nice at all. I dont make her feel bad at all, though she naturally feels bad about it. She has been on two different pills since I have been with her, and that didnt seem to change anything.

Is there a reason for this? I must say now I know why guys go on about a tight girl... more friction and sensation!

Maybe there is something she can do? Or I can do to help with the wetness? Its really a problem..

Regards,
Cape Town guy

if the hormone evaluation has not helped then I suggest that you find alternative ways to stimulate and reach sexual satisfaction. often hands are much better than the penis

3
Posted by: Alexxx | 2009-04-03

i dont see a problem here. its better than being dry - i enjoy it when someone is really really wet - you can go really really fast and if you are well endowed then she will always feel you inside her.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Foxy Gina | 2009-04-02

Hi, i get pretty wet myself but we don' t let it stop our fun - we just stop &  i let him wipe me outside &  then i wipe his penis with a soft face cloth &  then we just keep going. it is very intimate &  we make it more personal by taking our time, wiping gently &  we kiss &  fondle too so its pretty great.
I agree with Dude, her on top is good (especially if you' re sitting on a couch), she is bound to come &  she' ll have some control which will empower her &  she' ll become more raunchy when she' s become comfortable. yes, it is also very tiring - so just make sure she' s well rested &  she' s eaten well during the rest of the day &  you' ll be sailing (riding?).
i easily come about 2-3 times in an hour if we' re in this position (&  i' ve got the energy).

hope you have a great weekend

Reply to Foxy Gina
Posted by: dude | 2009-04-01

bro i know what u r on about. i have always made love to please my babe. now when its that wet she cant feel me due to the less of friction thereof. what i suggest is she comes on top. this way i somehow find that she gets more pleasure by directing the your man to her g spot. i dont know how but if i am sitting up and her breasts are in my face and her legs are around my waist, she moans like hell bro. the problem is she cums quickly and then she is tired.

Reply to dude