Question
Posted by: helpme | 2012-09-03

vagina stretched after birth

My vagina was stretched during birth, i also suddenly become too wet after stopping the pill.

can i go to a doctor and have stitches or do i need to give birth and ask the doctor to stitch it more after giving birth?

(I ALSO TRY KEGELS)

gaynae never answers all questions?

Dear help me
Vaginal deconstructive surgery should be deferred until completion of family as the process of vaginal birth may cause recurrence of the problem. An alternative is to perform the reconstructive surgery and then ensure that all subsequent pregnancies are delivered by caesarean section.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012-09-20

Dear help me
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert