Question
Posted by: Candy | 2009/10/15

Vagina Smell

Dear Doc
Please help i have this funny smell and often bladder infections.
What can i use to get rid of the smell no discharge.
I tried flagyl but it dont seems to work.

Ask your doctor to take a swab to see what type of infection it is and what treatment is needed.

2

Posted by: B | 2009/10/16

Hi Candy

For as long as I can remember I have had vaginal odour and I used to use feminine sprays etc. until I decided to try this fabulous product called Gyna Guard feminine wash and let me tell you something after a few days I was so surprised that for the first time in more than 20 years I don' t have any odour. But just be patient cos it took a few days to work 100%. I am so thrilled with this product. Good luck - I know what its like and it is especially embarrassing when you are sexually involved.

Reply to B