Question
Posted by: charlie | 2011/11/08

vagina size

my girlfriend is growing big inside,sometime i feel like she cheating on me,because she was once good n now its too much, one day we made love and after maybe a minute when she stood up the ejacules came out,n i was very worried though i didnt show her that am worried,she was also worried but to calm her down i just blamed it on me that it is because of the position we used,but deep inside i was worried,there is rumour going around that she did abortion though i dont want to intertain that,can it be because of abortion or is it a natural thing?please help me

It is normal for ejaculated fluids to come out of the vagina as there is no sphincter at the bottom of the vagina to keep them inside. The fact that this occurred does not mean that your girlfriend is cheating on you or that she has had an abortion. You seem to have this concern though and I am questioning the trust that is present in your relationship. I think you need to examine this and question whether this mistrust is necessary.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: JR | 2011/11/08

If you worry so much, why dont you just ask her firstly whether she is cheated and secondly whether she had an abortion.

Just be open and honest and up front with her about your concerns. You cannot build a relationship on worries, fear and mistrust. It will end in total disaster - that I can tell you from experience. Believe me.

Just speak to her about what is on your mind and ask her to be honest with you. You can then decide if you want to carry on the relationship with her or not.

Reply to JR
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/08

It is totally natural for your sperm to seep out of her vagina.Are you sure it is not your penis that is the " problem"  and not her !
As we get older our muscles do lose some of its elasticity,so this could also have affected her.

Reply to XXX