Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/02/03

vagina products

where can i buy/get vagina tightening products?

Dear Lee,

As a sexologist I am aware of the Kegal exercises for tightening the vaginal muscles which I often recommend to my clients.

I am aware that there are certain surgeries that some women consider and have with regards to having their vaginal barrel so called "tightened".

I am aware of the Ben Wa balls that women can insert within the vagina whilst also doing the Kegal exercises to assist with the "tightening".

I suggest you search online for places you could purchase the product.

5
Posted by: Precious Ngwana | 2011/03/14

Where can i buy it Johannesburg, South Africa

Reply to Precious Ngwana
Posted by: zphobia | 2011/02/08

Good people, I need to know, I had a quicky this morning with my man, I am now having cramps, I feel kinda bloated....I sthat Normal, does it mean anything? Please help.

Reply to zphobia
Posted by: mea | 2011/02/07

wats kegel excersise

Reply to mea
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/03

Not sure about products but you can try kegel exercises

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/03

Dear Lee,

Reply to sexologist