Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011-10-13

VAGINA MUSCLES FEEL TOO RELAXED

Dear Dr.

I have a 4 old daughter as well as a 7 month old girl. after my 1st child sex was back to normal but after my 2nd baby sex is not so good anymore. Im so embarrassed by this and I feel my vaginal muscles are too relaxed.
Can you please offer advise on what I need to do to enjoy sex like I used to before I had my two kids the normal way.
Im so desperate and scared that my man will go somewhere else for pleasure.

Please assist
thanks
Anony

The following website can help you to do kegel exercise http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119 cf.osb&fp=65367e6ed5597d99&biw=986&bih=556
It can be that your pelvic muscles are weak. It can also be that you delivered the baby vaginally and the had to 'cut' you and it was not 'repaired' tight enough. You can also consult your doctor. I can be surgically repaired.Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: B | 2011-10-15

Lift your internal muscles for 10 seconds and hold it counting to 10. Repeat this 10 times in a row. Do it in the morning, noon and before you go to bed. THis will strenthen it and it will tighten up. It worked miracles for me, so much that my husband noticed and asked.
If you dont know what it is, let me explain: When you urinate, you stop in midflow and pull your muscles up inside, thats how.

Reply to B
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011-10-13

Go for anal sex

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: topdog | 2011-10-13

kegal is the where forward.the other stuff is powder

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-13

Reply to sexologist