Question
Posted by: quaze mondo | 2009/04/02

vagina makes noise during sex

my vagina makes a funny noise during sex, but not always. my husband think iam sleeping with other men ,ive read a book that say it is due to air that is pushed to a vagina during intercourse and the misionary position or the penis is not fully erected. do you think there is something wrong with my vagina. i give birth through ceaserean . please help.

see previous posting this week on Kegel excercises

13
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/20

i also resently have the same problem and I dnt know what went wrong or happened to me Iam embarassed by the soud and the water coming out so Im taking flagile pill hoping it will stop please guys help me also my boyfriend thinks Iam cheating

Posted by: Tee | 2016/05/28

My vigina pass water during sex. what's the course and how to treat?

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/27

After i gave i have lot of water in my vagina that make noise during sex,i cant even enjoy because it irritates

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/05

My husband thinks i am cheating him and says i am different from when we first met because of that sound.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/05

my boyfriend says I have lot of water when those sounds are made and suggest me to go to traditional healers the is something wrong with me

Posted by: tlangelani | 2015/04/13

therez nothing wrong with that but the day my vargina made those noises my husband actually thought i had some bigger than him.

Reply to tlangelani
Posted by: Big Dig Dude from Angola | 2015/03/03

Sister, please do not worry about this condition, it is normal is air entering the vagina. Tell your husband to enjoy every moment you have together that noise is normal and part of the sexual intercourse.

Reply to Big Dig Dude from Angola
Posted by: sweety | 2014/10/18

Your husband does not trust u please encourge him to visit a counsellor because those noise you are hearing is due to excess air entering the vagina so no need to worrry

Reply to sweety
Posted by: sex expert, S.L. Houghton | 2009/04/03

Afart like sound during sex is not a sex obstacle or indication of post sexual intercourse.it is due to the rentation of air bubles pushed inside the vagina and traped by vaginal wall failing to make its way out,try a rear entry position and woman on top.concetrate on the sexual pleasure than the sounds and gestures of your bodies.you must spend much time stimulating each other and maitain your husband erection.

your husband simply doesnot trust you ,i sugget he consult a sexologist or a gaenocologist who will assist him understand the condition.encourage him to read sex literaures , he sounds immature.

Reply to sex expert, S.L. Houghton
Posted by: Gaenocologist, T. Songeka | 2009/04/03

There is nothing wrong with your sex organ,fart noise is caused by air passed inside the female sex organ during sexual intercourse.

I suggest your husband should read more sex article to understand your condition and ther is nothing to worry about.if he persist on his assumptions ,he is probably trying to convey a massage of insecurity

Reply to Gaenocologist, T. Songeka
Posted by: sexologist, G .KENEL | 2009/04/03

An erection problems is of the cause of such condition as it allow air to get inside the vagina during sexual intercourse, make sure that husband is fully aroused before entering you and try different positions.

your husband is obsessed with you,consult a family counselor for marriage counselling as lack of trust is a face of underlying marital fuss.

see a page on our cheating partners survey to check if your partner is not the one who is cheating on you .

Reply to sexologist, G .KENEL | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/30

How can u find out through sex that your partner is cheating on u??

Posted by: sexologist D.W MAXWELL | 2009/04/03

There is no medical problem underlying your condition.it is common and natural .when air is pushed inside the vagina during intercourse ,it will produce such sound as there is no passage where it can be released inside the vagina.a vagina wall is made up of soft elastic tissues,during intercourse the wall expand to accomodates the size of the penis and when it comes out ,the walls return to its normal position.during action support your back with a pillow to minimize the depth of the passage and the penis must be gentle inside you as more as pressure can create uncomfortability and minimize the penis stregth.

Reply to sexologist D.W MAXWELL