Question
Posted by: may | 2008/08/19

Vagina einalogue

My period was 5 days late and started on 1 August- 5 August. It started out as just brown spotting and I thought I was pregnant because my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant (2 years now) I did the test with the first morning' s urine just to make sure - the test was negative. Around the 7th my husband and I had sex and it was painful, I had to pee afterward and it burned. We tried again a few days later and it didn' t hurt that much. There' s no burning. Last week I started having light period cramps again and they' re progressively becoming worse. We' ve tried to have sex but it' s really painful for me. Last night especially. My husband just says I feel tight like when I' m about to have my period... I don' t understand, according to my calculations I should only get it around the 1st of Sept... what' s going on...
Just to add, I have polycystic ovaries and my left ovary hurts a lot, I can' t lay on it, sometimes it' s difficult for me to walk or climb stairs (that' s been happening for about 3-4 months now).

Thanks for taking the time to read about my concerns
:I

It may be that you have a cyst. You should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: LL | 2008/08/19

bladdeR

Reply to LL
Posted by: LL | 2008/08/19

You should have your doc look, maybe one of the cysts burst? Causing the pain. I also have PCOS.
You may also have a bladded infection causing the pain?

Reply to LL