Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2008-12-10

Vagiforte

Hi There
I was recommended to start using Vagiforte to assist me with my repeated yeast infections.I am struggling to find it though, is it readily available in South Africa and can you give me an approximation in the costs.

Expert ImagePharmacist

You may find it from bigger pharmacy outlets, but the smaller pharmacies may only stock it on demand - Ask your pharmacist to order it spcifically form you. Expect to pay between R70 and R100 for a packet

1
Posted by: bel | 2009-01-05

Get rid of the infection, from personal experience:
Drink lots of water, eat less bread and most of all don' t eat anything sweet!

Than go and buy yourself probiflora intensive - 9 strain! All natural! you can drink as many as you like at a time - whenever you need to.

believe me i suffered from an infection for more than 4 years, tried everything on the market and went to numerious doctors and specialists, nothing worked - so try it - it works!

Reply to bel