Question
Posted by: Wifey | 2012/01/30

Vacuum pump

My hubby is 28 years old.I am curious about the pump.Is he too young to use it?
Can it damage his organs or maybe give him erection problems in future?
Thank you.

Before exploring the possibilities of the vacu-pump it is however advisable to seek the professional assistance and guidance of a medical doctor. Erection problems are often closely related to underlying cardio-vascular concerns that could result in fatal incidents if remained unnoticed and untreated.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012/01/30

Having erection problems a 28 thats a real pitty best advice he should stop drinking &  stop smoking if he does,consult your doctor.

Reply to MUHAMMAD
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/30

I would have thought that there is no need to use a pump at the age of 28,way too young.If he has a problem with ED then he should rather go see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/01/30

Reply to Sexologist