Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/11/02

vaccuum pumps

Hi there, I''m 64 + my wife 61. We still have a good sex life + do it 2 or 3 times a week. Although I don''t suffer from e.d. + doctor has given me a clean bill of health, my erection is not as strong as it used 2 b. For the last year I''ve been using a vaccuum pump b4 we have sex + I find it gives me a beautiful full hard erection. I don''t use the restrictor ring because the pump on it''s own is good enough. However somebody wrote in an article that a vaccuum can cause penile cancer or gangrene. Is there any truth in this? How safe is the use of a vaccuum pump? We r both concerned about this.

those are causes that are probably attributed to incorrect usage, ie: extended periods of use and duration in order to maintain an erection for hours on end. with safe and recommended usage, the penis pump is still highly recommended!

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bev | 2010/11/03

Absolutely no reason at all why seniors should not be doing it still. My mom + dad are in their late 60''s + they still do it. If they can still enjoy it then why not?

Reply to Bev
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/03

No reason why you should not have a great sexual relationship.A man''s erection does get weaker as he ages-doubt whether you can get cancer etc but will be interesting to see what the Sexologist has to say

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/03

Nee sies man ...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: DA | 2010/11/03

LMFLO holy molly what are you seniors doing? you both concern with vaccuum pump?

Reply to DA