Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2012/01/28

vaccuum pump

I''m 60 + still sexually active i.e. wife + I have sex 2-3 times a week. Because of medication my erections r not as hard as they used to be so I use a vaccuum pump before sex. It works really well giving me a good hard erection. Can this regular use of a vaccuum pump be harmful to my penis in any way?

A vaccuum pump can be harmful in the long run, as it causes slight bleeding inside the shaft of the penis. You are a good candidate for a product like Viagra, Cialis or Levitra. Ask your doctor for a prescription and try all three products until you find one that is suitable to you.