Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2012/01/28

vaccuum pump

I''m 60 + still have regular sex with my wife 2-3 times a week. Due to certain medication my erection is not quite as hard as it used to be so now I use a vaccuum pump b4 sex + it gives me a big rock hard erection. My wife loves it + says my penis even feels thicker. Can regular use of a vaccuum pump b bad 4 my penis when used on an ongoing basis?

Use of the vacuum device should not be bad for your penis but it si important that the constriction ring is not left in place for longer than 30mins.

2
Posted by: Expert - additional comment | 2012/02/10

Vacuum devices are a safe and effective therapy. However, erections obtained from these devices may be different as you have described. The most common complaints are painful ejaculation, bruising and numbness. Serious complications resulting in damage to penile tissue are rare. If you have any concerns, please consult a medical doctor or urologist regarding the use of the device.

Reply to Expert - additional comment
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/29

Reply to sexologist