Posted by: Burac Lia | 2012-10-21

Hello, I''''ve written to you in august about "  my 4 month old daughter got a dose of synflorix, and this week, by mistake, she got another dose of synflorix, even if in the prospect it is mentioned it should be one month distance between the shots. What should i do? What simptoms do i have to watch? Please answer me, i am dissperate. I didn''''t mention that she was born at 28 weeks. "  . It''''s been three month since that double dose of vaccine,and thank God, we didn''''t ahve any kind of problem. Now my daughter is 7 month old and 7 kg. The thing is that she never received the ifanrix vaccine, because our doctor got confused and gave her the second dose of synflorix instead of ifanrix. So we are under pressure to go give her that vaccine, but I don''''t know what to do. Should I go? Should I ran any kind of analisses on her before the vaccine? Do you think three month was enough for her immune sistem to get back to normal? Please advise me. I am sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much.

Burac Lia

The experts agree that 90 days is long enough for her immune system to have recovered. Ifanrix is a very important vaccine and you should have it done as soon as possible.