Posted by: Ingrid | 2010-01-16

v painful feet

will reflexology fix my aching feet? I can' t stand for very long. they ache terribly at the end of the day.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Ingrid

Reflexology will definately help your aching feet. Your feet are aching because your body is trying to tell you something. Visiting a reflexologist will help you understand what your body is trying to tell you. It could be a number of things - from your diet being very acidic - to bad circulation or disrupted circulation to certain organs needing to be decongested, if there is a specific area of your foot that is more painful than other places.

You can have a look at this website for a registered reflexologist near you.

Wishing you health.

Warmest regards,