Question
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/19

V i a g r a for women on antidepressants question

In the past even though I was depressed, I really enjoyed sex. It was one thing I hoped I won''''t lose. I''''ve been on antidepressants since last year which have taken away my sex drive. I read that there is viagra for women. My questions are:
How does it work on women and can it definately help in this case and is viagv ira for women available over the counter or is prescription needed and how much does it cost? I''''ve lost something that was important to me and your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

It is not true viagra, but there is medication that increase desire for sex. The best is to phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. It is a specialied field and your GP may/ may not know how to administer it. Deidre - SASHA Deidre- SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/20

Reply to sexologist