Question
Posted by: Madie | 2009-10-18

V

Hi, I went to see a gp/homeopath for chronic candida and sinusitis with throat infections....She gave me homeopathic meds for candida, tonsilitis, decreasing excessive asid and detoxing (she assesed that I have mineral poisining) and low calsium in my blood(did a finger pric test)....I have been on her strong meds for a month but lately noticed that my bruising and bleeding from my Von Wille Brand disease is worstening! Can homeopatic meds cause this? Thanx hi if you are using Arnica , perhaps but unlikely. Vitamin C and essential fatty acids does thin the blood. some herbal meds as well. You need to contact your practitioner as soon as possible to resolve this. Regards Dr Debbie

Expert ImageNatural health

Question was incorrectly loaded - answer is part of question

hi

if you are using Arnica , perhaps but unlikely. Vitamin C and essential fatty acids does thin the blood. some herbal meds as well. You need to contact your practitioner as soon as possible to resolve this. Regards Dr Debbie

Posted by
Madie