Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2010-01-07

Uveitis

Dear Doc

I think i may have Uveitus in my left eye. it aches when it comes into contact with air and light. and it is very red and bloodshot when i wake in the mornings. i saw my doc and she prescribed Pedforte eyedrops this was more than a month ago. my problem is that i can use it only for 5 days and then 3 days after that all the symptoms returns. this has been going on for more than a month now. i dont know how i got it. do you think that i should go see the doc again or can i only buy antibiotics. what else can i use i cannot afford a doctors or a eye specialists fees at this moment.

tx Ruby.

Hallo Ruby
You can lose your sight if it is uveiitis, so you need to see an opthalmologist. If you don't have medical aid, go to your nearest provincial hospital and ask for urgent referral to an opthalmologist

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-07

Hallo Ruby

Reply to cyberdoc