Question
Posted by: L | 2011/11/04

Utrogestan &  Faint Positive Preg Test...?

We have been trying for 2 years to fall pregnant. I went to the gynae and he prescribed Utrogestan to drink from day 17 for 10 days. Since then my cycle has been eratic, the first month it was 28 days and since then it is on 25 days. This month I had my period for 1 day, but I still have menstual like cramps 3 days after, and breast tenderness. I preformed a home pregnancy test and it showed a very faint positive. Can I be pregnant?

A faint positive could mean an early pregnancy. Repeat the test in a few days.

1