Question
Posted by: Tee | 2012/11/09

Uti and other stuff

Hi doc,

I am currently taking medicine for a UTI I have. I''ve noticed that my feces are really watery. Like water. It doesn''t smell like feces either. I am wondering if this is uti related or if its fat that I''m losing. I''ve lost 5 pounds out of nowhere

Tee

It is possible that the medication is the cause for your watery stools. Consult your pharmacist for Reuterina Femme, which is a good probiotic and which can help to alleviate your problem. Remember to take in a lot of fluid, as you can become dehydrated.