Question
Posted by: nikita | 2012/08/14

uterus removed without my concern

hi on june 15 this year i had a caesarian delivery with a baby boy, now 3 days after the placenta was still inside me , and and the operation burst , they gave pills and told me they were cleaning my womb, only to be told on the 15th of July that they have removed my womb, so is there any possibility of me getting pregnant by any other means even if is the costly way, i am only 22 and did not tell my boyfriend yet , forgot to mention the baby died on the 5th of August. pls help

Unfortunately without a womb there is no way for you to be pregnant. I presume your womb must have been removed because there was a serious complication such as bleeding or severe infection.
If you found a surrogate mother, you could have eggs taken out of you and fertilised by your boyfriend's sperm and then the surrogate could carry the pregnancy.
Best wsihes

3

Best wsihes

Posted by: nikta | 2012/08/14

Thank you mom

Reply to nikta
Posted by: Mom | 2012/08/14

Nikita, firstly I am so sorry for your loss.

Secondly, if this all happened as you explained, then its gross negligence and you can sue the living daylights out of the doctors who performed the C-section and the treatment thereafter.

Please get copies of your records as soon as possible and concult with a lawyer.

You will never be able to carry a child again as you need your womb (uterus) for that. But you can adopt or ask a surrogate to carry your child.

So sorry.

Reply to Mom