Posted by: Uterasia | 2009-04-20

Uterus problems

I went to the dr sometime ago. A dye was pump into my uterus to detemine if my tubes are open. The tubes were fine but the dr discovered my uterus is indented on top. He was not sure if its just a growth or if I was born like that. It looked like an upside down pear. I Googled Bicornuate and Septate Uterus and got some answers. Mine looks more bicornuate. What treatment would you suggest and would I be able to fall pregnant? I am 36 now and we' ve been trying for 3 years now. The Gynes I went to was too casual about this problem, as far as I was concerned. The one just put me on clomid and said if it did noet work after 3 months I must come back. Of course I didn' t.

The uterine problem will not cause you not to fall pregnant, though it can cause miscarriages when you are pregnant. You need to see why you are not conceiving. Perhaps you should see a fertility expert.