Question
Posted by: samantha | 2008/10/22

uterus infection

Good day

I need some advice, I experienced sharp stabbing pains last month and went to se my doctor which referred me to the hospital to do an ultra sound, discovered I had cyst on my ovaries 5-10mm wide, not big enough to cause that much paid, then I went to my gynaecologist, he did the examination and pap smear test, which was fine.
Said I had an infection in my uterus, gave me some antibiotics and some other medication.
Some folic acid, I told him I want to have another baby.
The pains started again about a week ago, if I move to fast, or stand up, or turn around when I sleep it comes very sharp and intense.
My period was due on the 17th October, but it never came, I’ ve done home pregnancy test, one says negative and the other one was positive.
Now I’ m scared reading up on Ectopic pregnancies, please advice

If you are pregnant and have pain, you should see a doctor. Ectopic pregnancies can present this way.

1
Posted by: Gino | 2009/01/27

I have been experiencinge sme pain, lucky with me i don' t need anothe baby. I went to see m gynae and he did some in hospital tests inluding he D& C. Apparantly i have picked up some very bad infection. He suggests a long term treatment of anti biotics.But i' m still worried at to the course of this infection?

Reply to Gino