Question
Posted by: Gogga | 2004-03-17

Uterus evacuation; when will I have my period?

Good day

I had a uterus evacuation on 25 February 2004.

I just want to know when can I expect start with my period again? When can I start having sex again? When can we start trying for another baby? How soon can I expect to get pregnant again?

(We did start having sex shortly after I had the uterus evacuation, could this be a problem?)

You may miss a period and only have a period in April. Generally, you should not have sex until the bleeding has stopped or for at least 10 days after an evacuation, as there is a risk of infection to the healing womb lining.
It is recommended that you wait 3-6 months before trying for another baby, to ensure a better pregnancy outcome.

Best wsihes

21
Posted by: patricia jame | 2016-04-14

hello, pls doc can one can pregnant wit a left ovarian cyst & multiple fibriod? thank you

Reply to patricia jame

Had evacuation done on 16/02/16 but suffer from headaches all day everyday. Is this normal? Pain under my left breast constant? Now pain on both thighs.

Posted by: jessy | 2016-02-04

I have no words to express my gratitude, Eka the great priest of Eka kingdom...I have fought with infertility issues for more than a decade. My Gyn told a year ago that one of my tubes was blocked, and had insisted that IVF was the only option left for me. I was desperate and terrified due to my relatively advanced age (I was 38 a year ago) and the 2 ovarian cysts that were giving me hell, that I would be childless. My husband and I decided we will keep on fighting as I have read many awful stories about the side effects, the low success rates and pain involved with the IVF procedure so we kept looking for a way out to have a child of our own. We almost gave up and then I found the email of priest Eka (dreka14demons@gmail.com) and I emailed he for help and he told me all what I will do for him to cast me a pregnancy and pregnancy protection spell. And kindly I immediately ordered him to do all the needful for me to get pregnant and I did everything Eka said along with my husband who had poor sperm motility. After two months of trying I got pregnant with my first baby boy. With one blocked tube and 2 ovarian cysts, I think this is nothing short of a miracle! I will thank Eka for everything, Contact him (dreka14demons@gmail.com)

Reply to jessy
Posted by: rinalove | 2015-11-23

had a pregnant evacuation today being the 22 of Nov 2015, when do I expect my period and how long should I stay before I start trying?

Reply to rinalove | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: jessy | 2016-02-04

Posted by: uloo | 2015-03-24

GOD will se everyone through in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Reply to uloo
Posted by: steve | 2014-10-17

My wife had an evacuation on 21/08/14 when can she expect menstruation.Today is 17/10/14 and no flow yet

Reply to steve

I had evacuation on 19 August 2014, i want to know when can expert my period? also when can I start having sex? And when is the right time to get pregnant again?

Posted by: anonymous | 2014-03-06

wetin i knw b say na God get power.

Reply to anonymous

i did evacuation on the 13 february 2014 and it was not successful and i did another on the 21 february 2014 and im still bleeding can this affect me in having a baby and how long should i wait before i engage in sex

i had evacuation on 14th of November and my period came out on the 4th of December. Hope that is ok.

Posted by: ntokozo | 2013-11-03

i had a miscarriage on 26/10/2013 after i saw bleeding for 3 days, then 3 days after i went for an evacuatio M13102778433978 chekers n of uterus i want to know when can i start trying for a baby and is it safe for me to have sex with my partner even when i suspect his cheating

Reply to ntokozo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: rossy | 2016-02-04

After three experiences of miscarriage in my marriage, of 6years,I was told by my doctor that i wont be able to give birth again but when i meant EKA through a friend who helped me with his email (dreka14demons@gmail.com) told me after he casted pregnancy on your, he will sent to you his herbs and roots and above all constant prayers. After contacted EKA and he told me what to send and I did, It was a surprise to me for what my doctor said... today i have a heady baby girl and another one on the way... and my doctor confirmed to me that i can give birth again. All thanks to God and EKA. you can contact him on his e-mail (dreka14demons@gmail.com)

Posted by: jacky | 2013-08-11

Had evacuation in feb 3 2013, six months now no menstruation. What should I do? Wants to try again.

Reply to jacky | 1 comment (hide)

its ok

Posted by: pretty(mama mia) | 2013-06-22

i had a pregnance evacuation on 8th June 2013 i have seen yesterday lil blood drops i dont know whats it about..am little bit scarred as i am confused when i expect my period please i need your help....:)

Reply to pretty(mama mia)
Posted by: Aaliyaah | 2013-04-29

I have had the evac done 05/03/2012 and I have still not come on my cycle - I have terrible cramps with unbearable pain, gynae can only see me on 02/05/2013!!!! is this even normal to skip 2 months of my period???

Reply to Aaliyaah
Posted by: sheM | 2013-04-23

I had the prodecure on 07th Jan 2013 but till now I dont have my periods...Is there a problem with me? Please advise because I am truly confused

Reply to sheM
Posted by: sheM | 2013-04-23

Hi, I had the procedure on 07th Jan 2013 but up to now am not having my periods...is there a problem with me? Please advise because am confused

Reply to sheM
Posted by: Marlene | 2004-03-17

Hi Gogga

That's a Q I want to know aswell, I had the same procedure done also on the 25Feb. I'm very eager to try for another baby. Have already started actually. I can't take this waiting for my period to get back though. I need to work out the ovulation dates etc. again. I know they say it can take anything from 4-6weeks before you period start again. The hard part about us trying is that Hubby go's away for bus. alot and I'm talking bout anything from 1-3Months at a time without me really seeing him, so that makes it hard.

But hopefully it will happen soon, I wish and hope for this month already but we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck to you and keep me posted.
Keep well!!!

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Wendy | 2004-03-17

All the golden questions. Period should return in 4 - 6 weeks, sex as soon as you feel ready, most gynae's will suggest you wait 3 months before trying for a baby again and unfortunately no one can tell you when you'll fall pregnant again. We waited out the 3 months, started trying in the 4 and fell pregnant that same month, see keep your chin high, you never know.

Reply to Wendy