Question
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/06/08

Uterus

Hi the doctor,

I want to check if I will be able to carry a baby, before we go the donor egg route.

What conditions would prevent me from carrying a baby to full term?

Dear bee sting,
The following are the conditions that would prevent anyone from carrying a baby to full term. Firstly, if you have a incompetent cervix that would result in earlier than normal delivery. Having multiple pregnancies would be another reason, as well as having an increased amount of liquor that surrounds the baby will also be a reason to allows a baby to be delivered to full term. Firstly the presence of an infection that may come about surrounding the membranes of the baby, would also increase the chance of an earlier than normal delivery.
Answered by: Dr Y. DASOO

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/19

Dear bee sting,
Answered by: Dr Y. DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert