Question
Posted by: Zakky | 2010/01/19

Uterus

Doc,

Why is it that everytime after having sex (penetration from the back)Ii feel some pains maybe after a day or so. The pain would last for about two to three days then stops, it happen always after my husband has penetrated me from the back. My uterus becomes painful after that, please advice. It does not happen when we have the usual position.

Hallo Zakky
You may have a retroverted uterus (one that lies to the back) and it may be bruised by this position. It is not dangerous, but rather avoid positions that cause discomfort.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/19

Hallo Zakky

Reply to cyberdoc