Question
Posted by: Skye | 2009-02-13

Uterus

I have 2 fibroids on the outside of my uterus, &  apparently the inside of my uterus is to large to carry a child. Why is being to large a problem? I am on meds to try shrink all this &  then they will try to remove the fibroids. Do they have to shrink them 1st? I just want them out!

If the fibroids are very large, the surgery can be more complicated and have more side effects for you, hence the idea of shrinking them first. It is not so much that the uterus is large that affects childbearing, but the fact that there is something wrong with the uterus.