Question
Posted by: franky | 2009-01-27

uterus

Good afternoon,

I often experience tremendous pains around my uterus erea! it happens quite offen, when i walk long distance, when its too cold, after intercause, worse when i have my period cant even pass any stools, the last day of my period i give off a smelly discharge?
Am worried that this could be serious but dont know what to do

You should consult a doctor to find out what the problem is.

1
Posted by: abc | 2009-01-27

All women feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen below the navel from time to time, for instance, before or during menstruation.
The most common causes are a urinary disorder such as a bladder or kidney problem, a bowel problem or a condition involving the reproductive system - the uterus, Fallopian tubes and ovaries.
To be 100% sure, it is best to see your dr for a diagnosis

Reply to abc