Posted by: laduma | 2009-08-05

usn supplements

I have been exercising for two years. My body if not overweight. I like the way my body is. My muscle are small. I planning to use usn supplements to have medium muscle. I' m worried about side effect. Will using usn supplements have bad side effect when using them to gain muscle?

HI Laduma

My opinion on supplements is fairly consistent, regardless of the circumstances, because IN GENERAL, I am firmly of the belief that supplements should be left AS A VERY FINAL RESORT for any benefit.

The reality about supplements is that it's 99% marketing and promises, and perhaps 1% reality. The supplement industry, unlike any other, is unregulated and able to make claims and promises based on nothing more than a very vague theory. There is a complete lack of evidence, first as to whether supplements even work, but secondly as to whether they are safe.

So you may for example ask the question are supplements safe? Answer - no one knows, not even the company that makes them, because they are not tested. Absolutely ZERO research exists to examine the safety, the correct dosage, the side effects and the efficacy of most supplements. There are one or two exceptions, creatine and protein supplementation being perhaps the most researched ones. But in general, research is minimal.

And what this means is that the answer to most questions is "Unknown". Do they work? What dosage? How do they work in conjunction with others? What is the effect on empty stomach? All unknown.

So there's no answer, I'm afraid. It's all conjecture and I would not spend the money given the fact that they might now work, and might have some side effects you don't want.

Posted by: Cooc | 2014-08-02

Does suppliments work

Reply to Cooc
Posted by: Mandla | 2014-07-25

Can you make babies while you using supplement?

Reply to Mandla

thanks that really answered my question