Posted by: Jakes | 2009-03-24

USN Products

I started at the gym a few weeks back. My goal is to loose body fat and build muscles. Not like a heavy body builder but just in shape like Ryk Neethling and those guys. I' m currently using USN Muscle Fuel. I will also be starting on USN Creatine. Can I use it together and is there any side effects on any of these suppliments?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Jakes

Well done on this big step!
There should not be any side-effects to the supplement you are using – only that creatine can cause a bit of water retention and yes, you can use them together. However, you will never optimally achieve you goal if you do not work with specifics – thus if you are really serious about achieving a look like Ryk I suggest you get professional help ito your training program as well as your diet.

Good luck and take care!

Posted by: PRO | 2009-03-24

If you using the fast grow it will not do much for you as its a relatively cheap protein that contains soy, but to answer you question yes you can take them together,but a word of advice only take creapure creatine as its the only safe one thats is tested safe, creatine can have some bad side effcets on the liver otherwise. If you trying to get lean I would suggest taking a good quality whey or casien product instead.

Hope that helps.

Reply to PRO