Question
Posted by: ANRE | 2012/05/23

USN Phedracut vs. Espiride (Weightloss vs. Weightgain)

Hi, I just started a 1 month course of a light anti depresant capsule called Espiride 50mg. Possible side effects are weight gain.

I also use the USN Phedracut and Cla pills on a daily basis which obviously assists weight loss.

Do you perhaps know if I had to take these together, if it would have a negative effect on either of the pills?

I havent taken any of the USN products since I started with the Espiride because I am worried that the two won''''t work in conjunction with one another... please help?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Anre Unfortunately no specific data is available on combining these products - if possible avoid taking them together. Caution is furthermore advised when using thermogenic products in anxiety/depression as it may worsen symptoms in some patients.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/05/25

Reply to pharmacist