USN - Phedra-Cut

If I use this while working and eat right, will it help me lose weight and tone up?

The reason I am asking is that my working out and eating right is not working and I think I need a kick start of sorts.

Is this bad like Thinz or just a supplement?

It's bad in the sense that it has been linked to a couple of cases of sudden death during exercise. There was a spate of deaths in the USA as a result of its use, and it was banned a few states. I know that the active ingedient, ephedra, was also banned in South Africa, though I'm not entirely sure whether Phedra-cut even contains it anymore. So what often happens is that the active ingredient is banned, so the manufacturer just puts a precursor or related substance into it.

The point is, if there's a risk, then the benefits had better be mighty large to justify its use. When that risk is death (as it is in this case), then the choice starts to become pretty obvious, at least to me.

So my advice is to save your money, and get the kick start elsewhere, by spending it on a dietician, or a getting advice on the training. I don't know the situation, and how long you've been training, or what you're doing when you do train, but that's the right way to do this, and supplementation is not. So I say stay off them, and see whether it's possible to lose weight the right way. You're already doing the right things, just have to figure how out how to do them better!