USN - Phedra-Cut

If I use this while working and eat right, will it help me lose weight and tone up?

The reason I am asking is that my working out and eating right is not working and I think I need a kick start of sorts.

Is this bad like Thinz or just a supplement?

Dear Reader
I am basically opposed to slimming pills and energy boosting products because they often contain ingredients that can cause negative side-effects. Check the list of ingredients on the label of the Phedra-Cut and compare them to the various potentially harmful components listed on this Website by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective'. I can't judge why you are not losing weight because you have not mentioned your current weight in kg and height in metres so that I can calculate your BMI. If your weight is already normal then you will struggle to lose additional weight. The toning will take time, so don't rush your body but keep at the exercises and your muscles will tighten up.