Posted by: Unsure | 2009-02-05

USN Lean Protein

I am starting to train at gym after missing 2 months of training due to xmas and being away. I want to supplement some of my meals, and I have been advised to try USN Lean Pro. When is the best time to take this and should I have a shake before or after training.

I am doing cardio and need to start weight training is there a programm that you would recommend?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Lean pro is a good choice if you want to cut calories, but still feed the muscles. Best time to take liquid food is immediately after training and not longer than 45 minutes post training as this is the window period where the muscles is still primed.

Glad you are back at training – keep it up!

Take care.