Posted by: TASHEE | 2010-03-06

USN fedrocut

Would it be dangerous for me to give my daughter of 14years USN fedro-cut.She is overweight and is batteling to lose even though she does exercise and eats healthy most of days.She is really naging for me to get her somthing to help her.

It is dangerous to use any sort of appetite suppressants or thermogenics in children. If she is really eating healthy, with no unnecessary refined carbohydrates in her diet, as well as no sweets, chocolates, fizzy drinks, more focus has to be placed on exercise. It is a plain fact of life that the more calories you burn and the less you take in, will lead to weight loss.

Rather consider a personal trainer for a couple of weeks to assist her with cardio vascular exercise, in order to burn fat and loose weight.